Downloaded fsx default repaints and not showing in fsx

Pro Member Trainee
fuzybr5 Trainee

I downloaded the default 737 800 for fsx and did everything the readme said to do and nothing is showing up in my fsx im running windows 7 64 bit I even tried another repaint and nothing so can anyone help me.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

In the menu when it asks you to choose the aircraft, do it and check the box that says "show all variations".
Let us know if that worked.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
fuzybr5 Trainee

yes that's the way I have it set up already either there's something that is missing and I cant see it or I have no idea what im doing so need help I went to the tutorial for the install repaints and I've done what its telling me too so not sure what's going on but its vary frustrating 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Try something different.
Skip a number, if the add-on repaints start with "3", change that to "4" and lets see if that works.

Radar

Aditya Guest

Same problem is happening with me. FSX-SE.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Aditya wrote:

Same problem is happening with me. FSX-SE.

Check this video out.

If it doesn't show then paste the URL into google and press "Search"..

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...