New member - default 777 repaints

Pro Member Trainee
rainbow_flyer Trainee

Hi all, I've been looking at this site for a few months and finally decided to join in as everyone seems so friendly and seem to get a lot more from flight sim from joining.

Anyway, my first question:

I've just downloaded and installed Tony Potters great repaints of the default 737 and 747 (to BA, KLM, Qantas etc.) and noticed in the readme files that 777 repaints are available. I've searched the flyaway downloads and the aircraft forum for anything on this. Can anyone tell me where to get them as it would be nice to get rid of all the Soar and Pacifica etc.

Thanks guys,

rainbow_flyer

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Sorry but this is all I could find at both of the super sites.

Tony Potters 737's were found.
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=Tony+Potter&CatID=fs2004acrp&Go=Search

777's

This is the only one at flightsim.com for Potter.

FS2004 Boeing 777-300 AI Replacement Pack

[ Download | View ]
Name: ai_b777.zip Size: 1,906,131 Date: 08-15-2003 Downloads: 10917
FS2004 Boeing 777-300 AI Replacement Pack. Replacement for the default B777's Landmark, Soar, Pacifica, and Orbit with Alitalia, American, Japan Airlines, and United Airlines. They are all flyable and will be replacement's for the default B777 AI aircraft. By Tony Potter

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
rainbow_flyer Trainee

Thanks Radarman, I think that's the one i'm looking for. Managed to find the 737 and 747 on this sight, but will nip over there now and download that one.

Thanks again!

rainbow_flyer

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...