Missing AI aircraft:-HELP!

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Hi guys, got myself into a right state till 4am this morning trying to figure out where my AI traffic has gone?

I did a clean install of FSX Gold and im running the following addons:-

FTX GLOBAL BASE PACK
FTX GLOBAL VECTOR PACK
FTX openLC Base Region
FTX openLC Europe Region 1 (Eastern Europe)
FTX openLC Europe Region 10 (UK & Ireland)
FTX openLC Europe Region 2 (Scandinavia)
FTX openLC Europe Region 3 (Russia)
FTX openLC Europe Region 4 (France)
FTX openLC Europe Region 5 (Turkey)
FTX openLC Europe Region 6 (Germany)
FTX openLC Europe Region 7 (Mediterranean East & West)
FTX openLC Europe Region 8 & 9 (Iceland)
REX Essentials Plus Overdrive
Various MAIW & WOAI Traffic packages

I've checked the default folder for the traffic BGL files and they are all in there ive even used TTools to check they are good and they appear to be fine, my sliders are set to Max Traffic in FSX however there is no aircraft at the busiest airports and no sign of any other aircraft anywhere?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

fixed it 😀

Hello,
I have just experienced the identical problem and it is very upsetting. I am taking a deep breath before doing anything else.
Please say how you fixed it.
Steve Paradis

Rick G Guest

I love it when people say "I fixed it" and then say nothing else. Come on, we all might need your info as to the fix someday. Already one person needs it! That's what we are all on here for, the give help and to ask for it!

Thanks - Rick

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...