My name is Bill and I am a good FSX flyer as I have been at it for a few years now and can't enough of it. Now I want to fly and make friends (FSX) and learn about atc procedures etc. and I am not really interested in using Team Speak primilary because I don't have a clue what it is all about. I am a young 81 year old guy who has been interested in airplanes since I was 5. Done lots of RC flying and model building but now just FSX. Any Advise? Feel 16.
2 Answers
I will check it out thanks
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
Recently answered
DCS WorldHow do I set up auto-lasing in DCS Mission Editor?Set up DCS Mission Editor auto-lasing with an AI JTAC or UAV, matching laser codes, trigger…Read answer →AviationWhat landing gear does the Boeing 767 use, and how does it work?Boeing 767 landing gear is a retractable 10-wheel tricycle system. Learn how its bogies…Read answer →GeneralWhat is the best HOTAS mount for flight simulators?Find the best HOTAS mount for your flight simulator setup. Compare desk clamps, chair mounts…Read answer →AviationWhat is the stall speed of a Boeing 737?A Boeing 737 typically stalls at roughly 100–120 KIAS with landing flaps or 140–160 KIAS…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain