CFS2 Refueling or Ammo

Frankster Guest

In CFS2 is there any way or place to get ammo or fuel?

Thanks, Frank

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

See if you can find CFS2 Utilities v3.0 I think it adds realism settings for that.

Radar

Frankster Guest

Thanks for your quick response RadarMan, I searched for that and came up empty as my tank and guns.
Perhaps I'm not searching in the correct manner, but I have'nt given up, just mumbling alot.Censored

Thanks again RM,
Frank

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Just feed " CFS2 Utilities v3.0" into Google and see if it comes up.

Radar

Frankster Guest

Found CFS2 Utilities v3.0, thank you very much. This stuff is a little more complicated than one would think, guess I need to start at the beginning and work my way up.

After downloading and installing the utility I was unable to access the refuel gauge or any of the other tools mentioned in the description. I did however download a plane with the re-fuel gauge so I see how it works, perhaps I can download just the gauge and add it to the stock aircraft?

I could use the unlimited ammo option but the realism is just not there. It would be so much better returning to a base or carrier before refueling and getting ammunition.

Thanks again, you da man, RadarMan that is Bow Down
Frank

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

That sounds like a more interesting utility than I thought.
I'm glad that you have enough computer savvy to know how to do things.
Happy that you are using and enjoying it.
Thanks for letting us know how well it works.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...