CFS2 aircraft in CFS3

Pro Member Trainee
JackInRichmond Trainee

hi all,
is there any way to get the cfs2 aircraft in cfs3 ?
i would like to try some of the pacific theater airplanes.

how does cfs2 compare to cfs3 ?

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

No.
"Because of all of the changes to CFS3, aircraft not made expressly for CFS3 will not be completely compatible. Users will be able to use gMax to create aircraft from scratch or to modify existing FS2002 aircraft to be fully compatible with CFS3."

GMAX is a "tool" to design aircraft, not a simple one either.

CFS2 is more stable and proved to be easier to run than cfs3.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I seem to remember that CFS3 uses a completely different aircraft code so CFS2, CFS aircraft won't go into CFS3.

CF2 is set in the Pacific Theater, you can complete carrier landings. I like it and it has less bugs than CF3.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...