Belize Airport

Bob C. Guest

Greetings. A short rant here. I was flying in my single engine Trinidad from Merida, Mexico to Belize, a nice 80 minute flight. As I'm approaching the Philip Goldson airport in Belize city I notice in the distance trees growing out of the number 7 runway. I'm thinking to myself, no it must be some kind of optical illusion. Perhaps they were forming a canopy over the runway I thought. No such luck. As it was too late to do much of anything but land and see what happens, I discover there are in fact trees growing out of the runway and I land and crash right into them. I'm using FSX Acceleration and I've seen minor screw ups before, but never a scenery debacle such as this. A pleasant flight ruined.Needless to say, I won't be flying into Belize anytime soon.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Bob C. Guest

Thanks Radarman, but I think this is the link you wanted me to look at: https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/6703/fsx-fix-for-mzbz-goldson-airport-scenery/ I've downloaded and installed this one and it works with a caveat. There are still a few trees on the far end of the runway, but they're avoidable.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Glad you have one that does the job...halfway but better than before.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...