Hello again. Not sure if I am in the right forum but I am looking for a EMB 110 @ 1983 in Dolphin Airlines livery. If anyone has seen this aircraft somewhere would like to add to my FSX EMB 110 collection. While working for EASTERN at KPBI saw them every day. Had paint jobs that looked like Miami Dolphins Football team ( NFL ). If anyone would be willing to make one I have a 8x10 glossy of one I would be willing to send. It would be appreciated. Thanks. XEAL............... 😀
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →