I am able to use aicarriers on the normal FSX but unable to instal it on the Steam edition.
7 Answers
This should help.
Let us know how you do.

Thank you so much for getting back to me.
I get a message come up that I have java 1.8 installed & need at least java 1.5. I would have thought 1.8 would be OK but it seems it isn't.
That's a shame, if you load new version of Java you get stuck with a load of garbage that comes with it (no opt out).
Check on the Steam Forums to see if others have bothered with Java downloads or have done something else.

Thanks for your help. I will try as suggested.
Good luck, let us know if the Steam Community can help.

No luck, I'm afraid.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Chief Captain