I downloaded B52 from b-52g_rrv_jt to fly on FSX. Is all ok, except the speed hold on autopilot:
Holding Altitude or HDG is ok, but not the speed. I noted that autothrottle is available without any arming, but the speed is always increasing without any limit.
There is perhaps some improvement I have not loaded?
Please, excuse my poor English
1 Answers
See if the gauge you want is in here.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/6380/fsx-casa-295-2d-panel/

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Chief Captain