put virtual cockpit in 727 vistaliners models 100 and 200

Giovanni cardoso Guest

Hello gentlemen, I would like to know if any of you could put the virtual booth 727 tom ruth 727-100 and 727-200 models of vistaliners, because even trying several times I didn't get success and I would very much like to have vistaliners 727 with virtual booth ... I thank anyone who can help me!

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest

Hi there,

Most of the aircrafts in FSX have virtual cockpits.
You can find this by pressing the function key:

F9- Virtual Cockpit
F10-Standard Cockpit
F11-Outside view
F12-Map view

Sorry it took so long to reply Embarassed

If you have nothing in F9 you need to check your panel folder and/or aircraft.cfg

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\TOM727-100

Some are renamed to: panel.tom

If you haven't already fixed it, I hope this helps.

Mealone 🙂

Me again...

Sorry just seen you have the STEAM version Embarassed

You should find the files located in your steam folder ... Haven't got steam so .... 🙄

Mealone 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...