please some body help me!!! i want to place a virtual cockpit of an originaly plane on anoter plane for example a virtual cockpit of the 737-400 on a donwloaded 737-300, or any equivalent model, for a more realistic fly, thanks... bustos juan ignacio juanicop@hotmail.com
2 Answers
not possible, the VC is part of the aircraft model.
ok thanks for you answer and apologize for my bad english
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee