Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

MAAM DC3 on Steam Work??

Radial9
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:10 pm 

Getting back into flightsimming after a few years pause (work). Retirement is right at hand. Been flightsimming over a decade, mostly flying DC3's. Building a nice dedicated system for it. 64bit P3D is just too tempting to pass up. I thought the hobby would be dying truthfully. Being there are no supported DC3's in P3D that I can see, I'm trying decide if I want to also install FSX SE so I have the option of continuing to fly the MAAM DC3 as I have 1000's of hours in it.

I attempted to find out on Steams support page if the MAAM DC3 would run under FSX Steam. Nothing came up in the searches. They want you to 1. install Steam 2. Spend $5 before you can post in the community. There is NO contact info to Valve to get my questions anwered. Not off to a great start. Is this telling me something?

Has anyone flown the MAAM DC3 under FSX SE or seen it (know those) who have it running stable?

Appreciate any info on the issue.

Thanks!!
RadarMan
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:54 pm 

As far as I can find the MAAM won't work in Steam.
This download claims that it will.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/15810/fsx-buffalo-airways-basler-bt64/

I've always loved the DC-3 too.

Radar