NEW - DC3 from MAAM

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

RadarMan,

Did you know there is a new DC3 on the market, that get's a great review in this month's PC Pilot mag ??

It's called the R4D-6 / DC3 as it covers both types... It's not cheap at $30 but the 3D cockpit looks amazing...

You can get more info from WWW.MAAM.ORG

Dave.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

They had some of the best designers all working on this aircraft for a very long time so that could produce it in GMAX.
The money goes to the fund for a DC3 museum I believe.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

The-GPS-Kid wrote:

RadarMan,

Did you know there is a new DC3 on the market, that get's a great review in this month's PC Pilot mag ??

It's called the R4D-6 / DC3 as it covers both types... It's not cheap at $30 but the 3D cockpit looks amazing...

You can get more info from WWW.MAAM.ORG

Dave.

The Valiant Air Command is based in Titusville Florida and the flagship of the Valiant Air Command is a C-47 named Tico
Bell. I haven't been up in it but I have been on board the plane. I'm not sure if it is currently flying or not. I do know it had
to make a wheels up landing and sustained some damage.

They put on a War Bird show every year in March. It's a good show. If anyone is in the area when it is going one I would
recommend stopping by.

I lived in that area until 2000 and had been to the Air show many times. The accident happened after I moved from the area
and I don't know the status of the plane.

Here is a shot of Tico Bell:

Pro Member Captain
WarHawk42 Captain

The-GPS-Kid wrote:

RadarMan,

Dave.

Just in case someone might be interested I mentioned the C-47 named Tico Belle. The plane was in the invasion of
Normandy and had the invasion paint scheme. I found the Tico Belle paint scheme online if anyone would like to add it to
their DC3/C-47 folder.

The plane is still under repair from it's wheels up landing.

Scroll down near the bottom of the page and you will find it.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...