Addit Pro & Windows 10 ???

Pro Member Trainee
Peter Norman (scorpio48) Trainee

Hi All,
Just downloaded Addit Pro.
I have used it before and found it very useful, but that was many years ago when my computer of the time was running either Windows 7 or even Windows XP.
That was the last time I used FSX (Steam) and not the last time I used a computer.
Anyway I'm back into FSX after quite a few years , retirement has given me a lot more time, and I wondered if anyone has used Addit Pro with Windows 10.
The System requirements only go up to Windows 7 or 8, but I guess the requirement notes haven't been updated.

Any comments and help gratefully received
Cheers
Pete

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Send him an email to see about W10.

https://www.byteforge.com/contact_us.htm

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Peter Norman (scorpio48) Trainee

Thanks Radarman
Appreciated
😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...