Dumping windows 10 and going back to 7

Pro Member Trainee
Tony (Laverda) Trainee

Is it worth dumping windows 10 and going back to Windows 7 as none of the add-ons for FSX will work - including the Lancaster. The windows 10 file structure looks completely different.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
ardsur Guest

I have no clue on windows10(W10) and return to W7 for the add-ons to work. However I am using W11 and with the FSX I have installed several add-ons, planes, textures only  and that is working.
So maybe it is an option to upgrade W10 to W11 and try to enjoy flying FSX again.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...