Good Quality Cockpits - 777 or 787

Pro Member Trainee
ghostlysauce606 Trainee

Hi there, does anyone know an American Airlines 777 and or 787 that has a good quality cockpit. All the ones that I have found are not very good. I'm also interested in an Air Canada 777 or 787 if you know any.

Many thanks in advance..

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Is this for Flight Sim World (FSW) or Microsoft Flight Simulator X? You've posted in the Flight Sim World section so just checking.

Pro Member Trainee
ghostlysauce606 Trainee

Ah. Wrong section sorry. It's for the Microsoft Flight Simulator X.

Thanks for the heads up.

Pro Member Site Admin

No problem, lots of people make the same mistake! I've moved the topic to the correct forum.

Back to your question...

Are you wanting a decent 2D panel or full 3D virtual cockpit (VC)?

We have a United 777 with full 3D VC here:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/4158/fsx-united-airlines-boeing-777-200er-updated/

We have an AA here but I think the VC is lacking but does have a good 2D panel:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/3530/fsx-american-airlines-boeing-777-200er/

I like to fly only with 2D panels - 3D VC is all new to me 😂

Are you using the Steam Edition?

Last edited by Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) on Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Trainee
ghostlysauce606 Trainee

Thanks for the info and yes I am on steam edition. I am new to this and trying to get it to as realistic as possible.

Pro Member Site Admin

Let us know what you try and what you find. I can see you have a PRO membership so you'll have full access to everything.

You may find the downloads library search option helpful if you haven't used it already.

You can find it here:

Pro Member Trainee
ghostlysauce606 Trainee

Thanks. I tried the 777 but i couldn't get the engine started and all of the screens were off. I must be doing something wrong..

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...