F-18 military grade simulator cockpit for sale

Pro Member Trainee
James Williams (NavyMustang) Trainee

I am selling an F-18 cockpit that I acquired from surplus at a NASA / Navy facility. The cockpit is an F-18 trainer and one of the pictures shows it when fully operational prior to decommissioning.
The cockpit is designed for back projected instrumentation. I have multiple instrument panel layouts that were used by NASA for research. One of the pico-projectors is still in it. The device has control loading, but I have no schematics for anything in the cockpit. The seat has motorized height, rudder pedals are adjustable fore and aft.

To many details for here so email me. The unit is on rollers and can be moved easily by two people. I used a lift gate truck to get it to my warehouse.

Buyer is responsible for all transportation. Asking $13,000. This is a restricted device so it can only be sold to a U.S. citizen for use in the U.S. (It is ITARS controlled)
[/img]

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Matthew Smith Guest

Is the pit still available?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...