Has anyone been able to install military traffic into the military bases listed in fs2004. I have met only one gentleman so far that hat has be able to have traffic at whiteman afb.using the b-2 aircraft. I can't believe microsoft would add the bases then put no traffic at them.I 'm a military flier by choice and its really boring coming into a base and no traffic is in the air or on the ground at that specific base. Maybe someone can start making AFCADS with military traffic. I was told that mytraffic has them ,but i love using ultimate traffic and fs 2004. any help?????
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee