Serbia photoreal

Pro Member Trainee
Piet de Geus (degeus) Trainee

Hi,
I downloaded the photorealscenery of Serbia, there are 4 files, 0.50 m and 1 m. I understand the difference. There are two other files, North and South. Are these instead of the other files or do they have to be added on top of one of the others?
There is no readme.
with kind regards,
Piet de Geus

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

For this add-on here:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/24698/fsx-serbia-complete-photoreal-scenery/

Yes, you will need to include all of the .bgl files in your scenery library.

Some areas are 0.50m, some are 1m and some are 2m. You need to install all of them. They should not collide and have different filenames.

What platform are you using the scenery files with? I only ask as you have posted in the Flight Sim World forum. I think you are running P3D from your other posts? I'll move this topic there 🙂

Pro Member Trainee
Piet de Geus (degeus) Trainee

Yes, I am using Prepar3D V4 and I also already installed Slovenia and Malta, both without any problem.
with kind regards,
Piet de Geus

Pro Member Trainee
BMW969 Trainee

Hello! Where to find autogen for a landscape?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...