SearchSearch 

FLAPS-callouts for FSX

Johnny Boy Guest

Can you help me? I'm looking for download FLAPS callouts for FSX Boeing737-800. I found FLAPS-callouts for FS9 and Fs2004, but there is using filenames, not existing in FSX. Perhaps there is a possibility to use those files, but I don't know how. I tried several possibilities, but it doesn't work. I'll be very grateful for any reaction.

7 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Try first.

Not easy but it looks as if it is what you are looking for.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/6395/fsx-v-speed-gauge-fix/

Radar

Thank you for your reaction, but my speeds, and height-Callouts are working fine. I'm looking for FLAPS-callouts for FSX. THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Check around for approachcallout2files.zip .
I believe that is what you need.

Radar

Hello RadarMan,
Thank you for your kind help. I shall deinstall the existing heights -callout-file and try these Callout-out-files. Thank you again, I'll let you know.

Hello RadarMan,
Before using this files, you have to install FSUIPC . For two years I installed this program and the result was a crash of my FSX and a full reinstallation. Perhaps there is a possibility to find files for FLAPS-callouts without the necessity to install FSUIPC.
Thank you.
Johnny Boy.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I looked around and it's not a popular add-on.
That one was the only one I could find.
Maybe the latest FSUIPC will work, if not contact them and they may have a solution to the crashing problem.

Radar

Thank for your kind answers.
Johnny Boy