FLAPS-callouts for FSX

Johnny Boy Guest

Can you help me? I'm looking for download FLAPS callouts for FSX Boeing737-800. I found FLAPS-callouts for FS9 and Fs2004, but there is using filenames, not existing in FSX. Perhaps there is a possibility to use those files, but I don't know how. I tried several possibilities, but it doesn't work. I'll be very grateful for any reaction.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Try first.

Not easy but it looks as if it is what you are looking for.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/6395/fsx-v-speed-gauge-fix/

Radar

Thank you for your reaction, but my speeds, and height-Callouts are working fine. I'm looking for FLAPS-callouts for FSX. THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Check around for approachcallout2files.zip .
I believe that is what you need.

Radar

Hello RadarMan,
Thank you for your kind help. I shall deinstall the existing heights -callout-file and try these Callout-out-files. Thank you again, I'll let you know.

Hello RadarMan,
Before using this files, you have to install FSUIPC . For two years I installed this program and the result was a crash of my FSX and a full reinstallation. Perhaps there is a possibility to find files for FLAPS-callouts without the necessity to install FSUIPC.
Thank you.
Johnny Boy.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I looked around and it's not a popular add-on.
That one was the only one I could find.
Maybe the latest FSUIPC will work, if not contact them and they may have a solution to the crashing problem.

Radar

Thank for your kind answers.
Johnny Boy

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...