X-Plane 11 Steamversion Programm stürtzt immer wieder ab

barbier65 Guest

Hall ozusammen, immer wieder stürzt mein Programm ab, meistens schon beim Eingeben von Flugdaten in den FMS. Meine PC Konfigeration ist nahe am Optimalen.
An was kann das liegen?

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I don't have X-plane 11 yet so I looked around and found this.
See if it helps.

A good place to look is at the preferences. Move the preferences folder (found in the Output folder) to the desktop, then restart X‑Plane and default preferences will be restored. If the default preferences do not fix your problem, you can simply replace them with the folder you moved to the desktop and restore your personalized settings.
Another common culprit is third party add ons, such as scenery and plugins. Try moving the Custom Scenery folder and plugins folder (found in the Resources folder) to the desktop, then restart X-Plane.
Finally, in my experience, using AI aircraft can make the sim crash more often, so try turning them off to see if it helps.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...