Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

California Complete Photoreal not loading with X-Plane 11

Pro Member Trainee
RicoPilot Trainee

Hi, all. Rico, here. I downloaded and installed California Complete Photoreal to my X-Plane 11 file folder. There are 4 files which landed in X-Plane 11 > Custom Scenery > Scenery. I added 3 of the files to the .ini folder above the last file, Custom Scenery > Global Airports: yOrtho4XP_Overlays/, yOrtho4XP_Overlays_v3/, and z_ortho_California_v5. The fourth file is .DS_Store with which I did nothing. When I boot up X-Plane 11 and choose a California airport all works well until the plane is shown on the runway. Then I don't see the excellent scenery I was expecting. Also, a small window appears at the top right of the screen with the message, "There was a problem loading the scenery package: Custom scenery/mister x_library/. The scenery may not look correct." I'm not sure that this message has any relevance with the California Photoreal program. I'd appreciate any help with this issue. Thanks.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
RicoPilot Trainee

RadarMan, thanks for your guidance. The original problem still exists. I'll be checking with the x-plane forum soon. Thanks, again.