Can I Move x-Plane 11 from D:\oculus\x-plane\ to e:\

Pro Member Trainee
Eric Scott (doglmci) Trainee

I added an SSD drive in my alienware aurora r9 (not happy with it's fans going crazy).  I have already installed x-plane 11 before I upgraded my memory and added two new SSD drives.  Is it possible to move x-plane 11 to the new SSD drive in hopes of getting some fair performance upgrade or do I have to do a whole new install?  And any help about settings on the 2019 Alienware Aurora R9 with 32gig, 512mb ssd C:  1tb d: Seagate Sata (and from what I understand that is the max size it supports), E: and F: are 2tb SSD drives.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The problem with most software is that the main folder isn't the only file or folder.
Most large installs have a few hidden files and folder scattered around the main drive.
A clean uninstall and re-install would be your best bet.
Let us know what you do and how you do. Good luck!

Uninstall with this, you have to clean the registry.
https://www.revouninstaller.com/revo-uninstaller-free-download/

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...