can I download fsx or steam program? I cant find my copy of fsx please
1 Answers
I never used Steam, I use the original FSX.
Here is a link to Steam, if you want FSX and The Acceleration Pack (or gold version) you have to find it on Amazon or on ebay.
https://www.simshack.net/products/microsoft-flight-simulator-x-steam-edition-74
https://store.steampowered.com/app/314160/Microsoft_Flight_Simulator_X_Steam_Edition/

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain