Hi, Can you please help me with this one.
I'm working my way through the Commercial Pilot lessons in FSX Steam Edition but I'm struggling to stay within the parameters or achieve what's required within the programmed timeframe before the dreaded "Since you seem to be distracted, I'm going to end the lesson here" message kicks in and terminates the lesson. Is there a way to deactivate this by altering the code or a download I can install that will give me an unlimited amount of time to achieve what the lesson requires in my own time before the lesson automatically terminates due to my not doing things fast enough? Thank you.
1 Answers
It seems to be a problem that many, many run into.
Just keep trying, you learn from your mistakes.
I just fly GA not airliners so a few simple lessons did it for me.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain