I have used EZ-Landclass for years and never had a problem. Now, I go through the process and there is no result to be seen in FS9, no new terrain texture there to see. There is a bgl, as normal, and it is in a "live" scenery folder, one where FS9 recognises and shows scenery from all other bgl's (buildings, runway, windsock, etc) including airfield background grass created with SBuilder. I downloaded and reinstalled EZ-Landclass from this website, tried different textures, and made no progress. The story is detailed in the FS9 forum of flightsim too. Any ideas?
1 Answers
Don't know why.
Take a look at this and see if it helps.
If you have a huge amount of scenery installed there may be a limit, try deleting one you don't care for to make room for this new one.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
Recently answered
GeneralHow do you fly an ILS approach in Infinite Flight?Fly an ILS approach in Infinite Flight: tune NAV1, intercept correctly, use APPR, fix capture…Read answer →DCS WorldHow do I set up a Logitech X56 HOTAS in DCS World?Set up a Logitech X56 HOTAS profile in DCS World with correct axes, button mapping, tuning…Read answer →MSFSHow do I fly an ILS approach in the Fenix A320 for MSFS?Fly a Fenix A320 ILS approach in MSFS: MCDU setup, ILS tuning, LOC/GS capture, FMA checks…Read answer →MSFSWhere can I download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020?Download CRJ liveries for MSFS 2020, check aircraft compatibility, install them correctly and…Read answer →
Chief Captain