fseconomy site cannot connect anybody know the problem?

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

I have attempted to connect to fseconomy two day and I get the cannot find site message.  I assumed they  may have had a server go down and as it was the weekend nobody was around to fix the problem.  I believe the server is in England and their monday would be coming to an end and still no connection. 
I have tryed different platforms with the same result so I do not believe it is a firewall problem.
I know Fly Away has no connection with fseconomy.  Just fishing for information.
Thanks

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Seems to be down for me too.
I don't know or can find out why.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

A conflict with an malware accusation. Were shut down for not responding fast enough, so were shut down.
or somthing to that effect.  The above is my interpitation of fseconomy's statement.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 Just saw this, thanks for posting.NOTICE: Due to technical issues, new user registrations are temporarily disabled.  Expect several days to address the issue. (Posted 29 Aug) Radar

Pro Member First Officer
lkw First Officer

Experincing another server problem went down 10/26/2020  1600 US Pacific time
Am assuming simular to the one a few months ago took a few days to resolve that one.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...