Quite a while ago I purchaced two addons for my FSX (Steam)
Addit Pro and Traffic 360
One of the problems with Traffic 360 is the Airport tower. The display is showing 'Trial period expired'. This only happens with the Tower display. I have entered the correct code.
To explain fully, I have started using FSX again after a few years away from it, but these old addons are giving me problems.
Some of my files have dissapeared from the scenery library after using Addit Pro. In the Scenery Library, (Settings) some of the scenery area are blank, but they are ticked and showing the priority number correctly. One of these blank spaces should be 'Addon Scenery' which is usually priority 1.
I tried uninstalling FSX, deleating all the computer files on my computer (That I could find) and re-installed FSX via Steam.
However the problems remain.
How can I reload a factory fresh copy of FSX from Steam, which will get rid of the above problems.
Cheers
2 Answers
Use this, you have to clean out all files and folder plus the entries in the registry.
This should do the trick.
https://www.revouninstaller.com/revo-uninstaller-free-download/

Thanks RadarMan,
I will definately give it a try.
Cheers
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain