Old addon problems

Pro Member Trainee
Peter Norman (scorpio48) Trainee

Quite a while ago I purchaced two addons for my FSX (Steam)
Addit Pro and Traffic 360
One of the problems with Traffic 360 is the Airport tower. The display is showing 'Trial period expired'. This only happens with the Tower display. I have entered the correct code.
To explain fully, I have started using FSX again after a few years away from it, but these old addons are giving me problems.
Some of my files have dissapeared from the scenery library after using  Addit Pro. In the Scenery Library, (Settings) some of the scenery area are blank, but they are ticked and showing the priority number correctly. One of these blank spaces should be 'Addon Scenery' which is usually priority 1.
I tried uninstalling FSX, deleating all the computer files on my computer (That I could find) and re-installed FSX via Steam.
However the problems remain.
How can I reload a factory fresh copy of FSX from Steam, which will get rid of the above problems.
Cheers

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Use this, you have to clean out all files and folder plus the entries in the registry.
This should do the trick.

https://www.revouninstaller.com/revo-uninstaller-free-download/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Peter Norman (scorpio48) Trainee

Thanks RadarMan,
I will definately give it a try.
Cheers

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...