SearchSearch 

FS2020 Add On problems

Roddy Jones Guest

Having purchased the full De Lux version of the new FS2020 and I have still the original 1982 versions plus 95, 98, 2000 leading up to this latest version,and to be honest it's given me lots of satisfaction using skill and judgement when flying whether doing a circuit or A to B, I am also into X plane 11 which is excellent as a simulation rather than a game but still brilliant with a range of aircraft that I like flying mostly GA, now I have purchased the MS2020 and bought one M20r Mooney and London City yesterday, they are not showing as bought but is in credit (what does that mean) so I can't use them, even when I try to purchase them again (just to check) they tell me I've already got them, am I thick or what or I just don't understand with X Plane I just download them I send them to the aircraft file they sort themselves out and I can use them, can some one explain to me why they don't run or put me right so at least I know what is going on, I don't want to join a flying club I'm quite happy doing an circuit, (but I do like to do it right) I won't be buying anymore addons till this is sorted out, if there was a help menu built in to FS2020 that would have helped me as well as other fellow flyers.

1 Responses

Pro Member Trainee
flyjames2 Trainee

I have the same problrm, if I knew the answer I would gladly share with you maybe some one will read this and reply?