Old pc simmer very old

Pro Member Trainee
Marlinleg Trainee

Hello to one and all I have just taken out a monthly membership ( I’ll take out the yearly subscription if I can install correctly) . And looking for advice  before I have a go downloading at 72yrs I do try. I don’t want to mess up my new PC ( spec to follow)  I am looking at 
X-Plane 11 The Alps (Western) Photoreal Scenery 39gb i think .I have plenty of space on a  1TB M2 i use just for X-plane11.plus a virgin broadband speed of 100Mbps iuse a Ethernet Cable Basically do I just download then add to my Xplane custom scenery folder ??Is that it
. Once downloaded I will make a donation . Thank you for your adviceKind regards MY PC specIntel i7 10700K 3.8Ghz/5.1 Ghz CPUGigabyte Z490 Gaming X Motherboard 32GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX DDR4 3000MHzADATA 1TB SX8200 PRO M2 SSD x 2Samsung 860 EVO 1 TB SATA NVidia RTX2080 SUPER Samsung LC49RG90SSUXEN curved 

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Beautiful choice!

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...