How to exit/ close REX Skyforce 3D using key board commands

Pro Member Trainee
444Pilot Trainee

Hello,I am trying to find the best way to shut down or close the REX Sky Force 3D application (after my flights and shut down of FSX) without using the mouse click option. I have sent inquiry emails to the software main support staff, but I keep getting prepackaged responses that in no way addresses my question. Can anyone here assist? Thanks as always.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If this doesn't help I'll look elsewhere.

http://rexsimulations.com/User-Manual-Sky-Force.pdf

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
444Pilot Trainee

Hello RadarMan,
Thank you for your kind assistance. I can't find anything about the shut down process using key board commands anywhere in the manual.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If you email them direct they most likely won't give you a stock answer.
Nothing to lose.

support@rexgamestudios.com

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
444Pilot Trainee

Hi RadarMan,

I had forwarded the issue to the REX support team before I posted here. I got a prepackaged response that didn't address the inquiry. I am thinking the best option to shut down is ALT+F4... even though that shuts down everything 😋!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I agree that is the only way out.
But...I would email them again, don't let them get away with no answer.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
444Pilot Trainee

I am honestly puzzled because I have emailed them twice about this issue and gotten the same response. I may try a phone call instead.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Good idea.
When you write you get a clerk, when you call you get the sales manager.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...