REX Essential Plus crashes FSX

Pro Member Trainee
CaptainK49 Trainee

Last night I was approaching Baltimore airport and I had a fatal error that crashed FSX. Recently I purchased Rex Essential Plus. This is the second time that this has happened after the installation. It happens near the end of the flight. Do I need to upgrade my video card? I currently have a GTX560 Ti and I am thinking on a GTX EVGA 670. Thanks!

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I can't say that it will cure your problem but it will help FSX look better and you'll get more FPS.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
CaptainK49 Trainee

ok..I noticed that Microsoft was downloading updates at that time so I turned it off. Thanks!

Pro Member Trainee
CaptainK49 Trainee

I cannot get to the cause of this? I am going to delete the program and take the loss of the money. Is there another good weather program out there that is much less complicated and looks good? Thanks RadarMan

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I don't use one.
There seem to be quite a few on the net.
This is expensive, but if it works it's worth it.

http://asn.aerosoft.com/?page_id=21785

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
CaptainK49 Trainee

ok..thanks I am a bit gun shy after the nightmare with REX

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

CaptainK49 wrote:

ok..thanks I am a bit gun shy after the nightmare with REX

I don't blame you in the least.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
flytsimmer Trainee

I must ask a little bit late, did you post over in the REX forums for help?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...