no airports listed under United Kingdom?

Pro Member Trainee
sterk03 Trainee

As far as I know I did a full install from the 4 disc's but when I went to the United Kingdom and first selected a small airport it seemed like all the airports were listed, but then it like recycled and only showed 4 sirports or bounderys not really airports to choose from.  What went wrong. I looked under scenery and London shows there and e and w Europe and I flew in the carribean the other day with all airports???

Any ideas?

Thanks

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Drop in disk #1 and choose repair.
See if that helps.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
sterk03 Trainee

I got all the UK back I forgot I unchecked it last summer under scenery to see if it help the quality and speed of the sim. I just forgot all about it. Thanks for the suggestions.

Thanks Sterk03

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Glad to hear it was such an easy fix.
Enjoy!

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...