Lost scenery.

Pro Member Trainee
JimCanty Trainee

I seem to have lost a lot of west coast scenery: Norhwest California, Wasington, and British Columbia. Everything is just a flat nothing with no airports. Any idea what I might have done to cause this or how to repair it? I have treid deleting FSX Steam and reloading the program but nothing gets fixed.
Jim

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Kalnon Trainee

I suggest you try this:

Try running the integrity verification process for FSX through Steam.  You can do this by going to FSX SE in you're Steam library and clicking on the little gear shaped icon in the upper right, then select properties, click on local files and there you'll see a button labeled Verify Integrity of Game FIles.  Click that and let it run until it's finished.  This process should repace any missing game files.  If that doesn't work than you're only option is to reinstall the game.

Thank you for the instructions.

Pro Member Trainee
Kalnon Trainee

No problem, I hope it helps.  I forgot to add that if you have any add-on scenery installed, I recommend disabling it in the FSX scenery library, then try running FSX with just the default scenery and see if that fixes it.  Add-on scenery can cause issues at times.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...