Choosing Best Laptop

I am looking at buying a laptop and am interested in a "gaming" laptop so that I can utilize some flight simulation program(s).  I am considering either the 1) Dell Alienware x15 R2, or 2) Dell Alienware m15 R7 laptops.  The primary difference is one is . . .

12th Gen, i9-12900H (24 MB cach, 14 cores, 20 threads, up to 5.00 GHz Turbo) and 32 GB of RAM LPDDR5, 5200 MHz integrated, dual channel

and the other is . . . 

12th Gen, i7-12700H (24 MB cach, 14 cores, 20 threads, up to 4.70 GHz Turbo) and 64 GB of RAM 2x32 GB, DDR5, 4800 MHz dual-channel

Is one clearly better than the other for future flight simulation gaming?

Thank-you!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...