Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

FSX laptop

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

Hi there you all.

I am going to get a laptop, but i was thinking running fsx in it, so i think, this laptop must be very powerful.

Any ideas, of wich one is good for this function?

Thanks a lot.

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

Hmmmmm

It depends on your budget. You can spend and arm and a leg if you want, but if you are on a budget, I would highly suggest looking at the high range Dell laptops, or Alienware. You could go with some of the other brands, such as Toshiba, Asus, or Acer, but they get really expensive 😉

Also, I would wait a little while, until they begin putting directx10 video cards in laptops, because since you cant upgrade them, you really wouldnt want to be limited by this, especially if you plan to do heavy FSX playing 😎

Hope I helped in some way!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

brownbox wrote:

Hmmmmm

It depends on your budget. You can spend and arm and a leg if you want, but if you are on a budget, I would highly suggest looking at the high range Dell laptops, or Alienware. You could go with some of the other brands, such as Toshiba, Asus, or Acer, but they get really expensive 😉

Also, I would wait a little while, until they begin putting directx10 video cards in laptops, because since you cant upgrade them, you really wouldnt want to be limited by this, especially if you plan to do heavy FSX playing 😎

Hope I helped in some way!

Thanks for the directx tip! 🙂