World of AI web page not found/expired

Hi there, just a question
Can anyone tell me how to get extra AI in FSX?
I see the old "World of AI" web page does not open and I heard it doesn't exist as  FSX is seen as obsolete.
Is there a substitute for it on the web?
Some assistance would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
John Goncalves

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Ian Stephens (ianstephens) Captain
Ian Stephens is an expert on this topic. Read his bio here.

Hello John,

I can absolutely help you with adding extra AI to your FSX setup. You're right that the World of AI webpage is no longer active, but fortunately, Fly Away Simulation has got your back! We archived the World of AI installer and all the additional AI traffic aircraft packages and liveries that were once available on the official website.

First, you'll want to grab the World of AI Installer from this link: https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2642/fsx-world-of-ai-installer/

Once you have the installer, you can download the AI traffic packages and liveries that you're interested in. Fly Away Simulation has an extensive collection of these packages, which can be found here: https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/24299/world-of-ai-ai-traffic-packages/

After you've downloaded the desired packages, follow these steps:

1. Run the World of AI Installer you downloaded earlier.
  2. Select the AI traffic package(s) you want to install by clicking on "Add Package(s)".
  3. Once you've added all the desired packages, click "Install Package(s)".
  4. The installer will automatically place the packages in the correct directories for FSX.

That's it! Now you should have a more immersive FSX experience with the added AI traffic. It's a great way to enhance the realism of your flights.

If you need further assistance or have any questions, feel free to ask. Enjoy your new AI traffic, and happy flying!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...