All Things World of AI

Pro Member Trainee
Ray (ChildsRay) Trainee

I'm new. I need to understand how to get aircraft into this world. I see pkgs and I installed the World of AI Installer but from there, I simply draw a blank at the instructions. Some say create a folder in FSX root titled ai and a subfolder titled airplanes - others don't so I have no clue where to put these pkgs that they actually populate the skies. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
Ray (ChildsRay) Trainee

Thank you. I think I have that on but I'm looking regardless. I sure need a real world experience with lots of activity.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Your best bet is to buy a commercial add-on like this.
There are 3or 4 brands.

https://www.simshack.net/products/traffic-360-ai-traffic-fsx-prepar3d-688

Look them up on YouTube and get an ides of how crowded they are,

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Ray (ChildsRay) Trainee

WOAI worked. I downloaded and installed traffic360 but JFK did not even have a static aircraft parked at a gate. Completely barren. Went with WOAI and things started happening. I want to thank you, RadaMman, for the guidance you so freely offered.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I'm glad your happy!
Mixing the two seems to be a great idea.
Now you can enjoy real world traffic.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...