I just downloaded and installed the UHD Mesh Scenery v4 (U.S. West Coast files only). I followed the installation instructions to the letter and also confirmed that the scenery was being loaded by examining the log.txt file. However, for all the "DSF load time" notations, there is also the verbage "xx (a number) skipped for -xxx(a negative number) m^2" Can anyone explain this notation? Does it indicate an incomplete loading of the mesh scenery file?Thank you!
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
X-Plane — recently answered
X-PlaneHow do I fly an ILS approach in X-Plane?Learn how to fly an ILS approach in X-Plane: tune the localiser, select VLOC, capture LOC and…Read answer →X-PlaneWhich A380 add-ons are available for X-Plane 11 and 12?Compare Airbus A380 add-ons for X-Plane 11 and 12, including FlightFactor, Peters Aircraft and…Read answer →X-PlaneHow do I use a follow-me car in X-Plane 12?Use a follow-me car in X-Plane 12: choose the right add-on, request the vehicle, follow it…Read answer →X-PlaneHow do you use the yaw damper in X-Plane 12 aircraft?Learn how to use the X-Plane 12 yaw damper, bind its controls, choose the right engagement…Read answer →