SGA dc-9-15

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

I just downloaded a sga dc 9 15. It is a new 2005 model. I downloaded a panel for it too. The panel is great!!!! Complete sounds, callouts and GPWS. The engines sound WAYYYyyyy REAL!!! The aircraft flies very nice. The flight charachteristics make it a fun plane to fly!!!!
The old jt 8 engines take time to spool and fun fun fun!!!

Got it from flightsim.com Surprised Surprised Surprised

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

When you get a chance, post a few screenshots for us.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

Where did you get the panel? Was it a pain in the Ass to install? I'm realy interested.

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

Hello. Did anyone get this question? I'm really curious.

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

Hey leadfoot. It came from flightsim.com. Apparently it is a part of a new design by the SGA guys. A whole line of DC-9/MD 80. The panel? I just got it from,,, there also. It is a recommended panel for this aircraft. Install? It went rrrriiighttttt in!!!! Easy. Well, not too bad.

The panel comes with wingviews a full GPWS, callouts and SOUND!!!

hp_dc9panel.zip panel

hp_dc9pnl-ext.zip Win views

hpdc9pan.zip some missing sound files that were left out of the main file. You WILL need these to get rid of an error message.

Pro Member First Officer
leadfoot First Officer

I can't seem to get logged in on Flightsim.com. I've done everything I'm supposed to do. I'm getting the impression I'll never get in. How did you get in? This could get aggravating!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If you pay $30 a year you can always get in and download at full speed.
If you are like me you keep going there, sign in, hitting refresh and downloading on their slow servers.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

I hear that RadarMan!!!!! I am downloading a VC cockpit for a TU-154 and it is taking over an hour!!! Evil or Very Mad , But!! I'll get it Twisted Evil

You just gotta get 'round,,, through!! The busy nodes signal 🙄

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...