RAF Brize Norton to Bardafoss AFB (Norway)

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Hi folks, ive just flown from RAF Brize Norton (Oxfordshire, England) to Bardufoss Air Base (Northern Norway) in an E3F (AWACS) via High Altitude airways and i must say it has been some of the most amazing scenery ive ever seen in FS2004, with plenty of Ai traffic en-route, but i have installed about 20 of PAI's packages.
I fully recommend this flight route, but watch out for the landing at Bardufoss AFB its at the bottom of a steep hill, which makes for intresting landings though!!!

many thanks for reading this post 😂

sonicninja

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Cool flight mate - I landed at Brize Norton the other day - I'm doing a tour from Lands end up to Wick Airport (Near John O'Groats), it's called the UK Tip to Tip tour !

I'm flying on the Lockheed Vega and I landed at Brize Norton for a refuelling stop.

Glad you enjoyed the hop over to Norway !

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...