Collection RAF Bases

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

I have now got all the RAF Bases I lived @ as a child as my father served in the Royal Air Force for 25 years, and I have managed to get all the aircraft that were based @ these stations:-

RAF Valley:-Jet Provost/Hawks
RAF Scampton:-Vulcans/Red Arrows
RAF Machrihanish:-A10's/Phantoms (A10's USAF attachment 1982)
RAF Brize Norton:VC10's/B52's (B52 USAF Attachment 1983)
RAF Akrotiri😛hantoms/Canberra/Lightnings
RAF Lossiemouth:Hunters/Bucanneers/Tornados
RAF Kinloss:Nimrods/Seakings

My thanks go out to the guys using this site in helping me achieve this
🍻

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

The good old days hey

JP's at Valley
Vulcan's at Scampton and Waddington
Bucc's at Lossie

Wow

Glad your getting what you wanted out of it.

Why not send some screen shots so we can all have a look?

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

will do tonite 😀

can we post screenshots in the forum? If so how? Or does it have to be done in the gallery now?

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

I posted a screenshot in the gallery last night and one of the members said it was very "jagged".

Is there any way of improving my graphics, im currently using an ATI Radeon 9550 256mb card.

The anti-alasing is set at its max of x8.

Im not sure if this is a good grphics card or not, i do have GEFORCE FX52000 128mb in my garage, would that be a better card or do i need to play with my FS2004 settings once more in the quest for The Ultimate Graphics, or could it just be me being paranoid about other peoples remarks?
Im currently getting 30FPS (Locked) during gameplay

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

Theres a guy doing an RAF AI package over at PAI, i believe its still in developement but this guys work looks fantastic, here are some of his screenshots.........

Looks great doesnt it?

Clap

charliebravo Guest

Would you be kind enough to tell me where I can download the AKROTIRI airport scenery for FS9,or send it to "charliebravo@lineone.net" if it is freeware.

Many Thanks !

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

charliebravo wrote:

Would you be kind enough to tell me where I can download the AKROTIRI airport scenery for FS9,or send it to "charliebravo@lineone.net" if it is freeware.

Many Thanks !

This site contains the links to all the scenery released at the major download site.
Scroll down a little and you'll find three under Cyprus.

http://walhalla.mine.nu/fs2004.php

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...