Hi, Now my Norton Antivirus is expired, so norton keeps on poping up saying its expired. Norton never pops up when I am in flight but when a fspassengers window(such as company manager) opens, then Norton seems to like minimize my sim and pops up, normally I just get rid of that window by pressing tell me in 1 day, and come back to the sim by opening it again from the minimized window. But sometimes, the sim won't let me open the window(kinda froze) and I have to shutdown the computer. I don't want to fly 12hrs and while viewing my End of Flight Report, Norton pops up and freezes the sim. Do you think I should uninstall, cuz now its now no use since its expired.
1 Answers
Get avast! antivirus FREE -- google for it. Uninstall Norton and THEN install avast!
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain