Norton is bugging me

Pro Member First Officer
Hongming Zheng (jianqing) First Officer

Hi, Now my Norton Antivirus is expired, so norton keeps on poping up saying its expired. Norton never pops up when I am in flight but when a fspassengers window(such as company manager) opens, then Norton seems to like minimize my sim and pops up, normally I just get rid of that window by pressing tell me in 1 day, and come back to the sim by opening it again from the minimized window. But sometimes, the sim won't let me open the window(kinda froze) and I have to shutdown the computer. I don't want to fly 12hrs and while viewing my End of Flight Report, Norton pops up and freezes the sim. Do you think I should uninstall, cuz now its now no use since its expired.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Get avast! antivirus FREE -- google for it. Uninstall Norton and THEN install avast!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...