CH flight yoke

Pro Member First Officer
Barge First Officer

Hi, can any of you who have this yoke tell me if it does the full 180 degree motion (ie 90 degrees each side of the centre position)

I think I might put my birthday money towards it...i've still got it from February!

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
amermel First Officer

I have the CH Products Flight Sim. yoke. And it does not do a full 180 degree turn. It goes to about 60 to 75 degree turn on each side. Sorry. But it still works like a charm. You will ned a lot of money to get this yoke. it costs about 150 U.S. dollars. About 282 British pounds by latest conversions.

Pro Member First Officer
Barge First Officer

it costs about 150 U.S. dollars. About 282 British pounds by latest conversions.

NO. I think you converted the wrong way. There are about 1.5 dollars to the pound, so in GBP it is about £90

Thanks for the reply, it doesn't matter if it doesnt go all the way, im still gettin it!!!

Pro Member First Officer
Barge First Officer

just asked the manufacturer and they said it does do a 180 turn.....who do I believe??? Liar

William,
It is 180.

At 03:47 PM 4/10/2005 +0100, you wrote:

Just wondering whether this yoke has the full 180 degree motion (i.e. 90 degrees left and right of center) or whether it only goes 45 degrees either side.

Regards
William Le Bargy

Thank You,
Nathan Wilson
Sales / Product Support

Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

Shore U can do a 180 degree turn....With the plane not with the yoke. I woul not like to have a stiring wheel in my car with 180 degree turn as well. I can't see any use for that.

Pro Member First Officer
Barge First Officer

I referred the the motion of the yoke not the plane! It was quite clear!

In most planes, the yoke can turn 90 degrees either side of its neutral center position. I was told that the CH yoke can do that by 3 people and told that it cant by 5 people...im a bit confused.

Ive ordered it now and its on its way so I'll tell you when i get it!

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

Well mine seems to have a 90 degree included angle or 45 degrees to each side of dead top center.

You don't need it to go any more than that, as you can adjust the null and sensativities in FS 9 to meet your taste. Besides, ergonomically it is less comfortable the farther you turn. Your arms in a bad position and the load from the torsion spring would increase.
Trust me, you will love it.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...