Fs2004 flight instructions

Andy2005 Guest

I find that some of the instructions in flight simulator 2004's flight notes don't don't always make sense or are contradicting. For example, in the 737 flight notes it says set power to 90 percent n1 and pitch up to 6/7 degrees to climb at 250kts. However, with these configurations the plane will go alot faster than that. Has anyone else found problems with any flight notes? Can anyone give me any help on the topic?

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Bartholomew First Officer

I have found exactly the same problem.

For example: in the Learning Center it says that you should advance the throttles to 100% of N1 on takeoff and rotate to approximately 10 degrees nose up pitch. (Talking about 737-400)
However in the flying lesson, Rod Machado instructs you to advance the throttles to 95% of N1 and rotate to 20 degrees nose up pitch.
I listen to Rod and do as it's written in the ground school material. The difference between the Learning Center and the lessons can get a bit confusing, so I advice you to go through the flying lessons and fly Cessna, Beechcraft and 737-400 by them. As about the other airplanes, do listen to the Learning Center rather than their check lists.

😉

Andy2005 Guest

Thanks
Good to know that its not just me. I'll have a look over the ground school stuff. 😀
Anyone else having similar problems?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...