Where to play CFS3 online?

Barnsey Guest

I've recently got cfs3 and used to play cfs2 and i can only seem to find a few games on the multiplayer option whereas on cfs2 it was done through zone i think and there was loads, is it just me or is there a site you can connect through where everyone is playing?

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
IMS_Dakota Guest

You can only play it through the games interface. Depending on your location and the time of day that you check you can find up to 20 games going on.

But usually there are at least 4 or 5 of them

Willus Guest

why cant I create an account?
It keeps saying network error bla bla bla,
iv unblocked it in windows firewall too

HELPPPPP Mad Mad Mad Mad IM getting ANNOYEd Mad Mad

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Your annoyed? If you stated your problem clearly we might have been able to help but bla bla bla doesn't tell us anything.
Go to Zone support and they can help.

http://zone.msn.com/en/support/article/supporttoc.htm

Radar

emericaforever Guest

is there any way to log on?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

emericaforever wrote:

is there any way to log on?

I don't think they host CFS any longer.

Radar

guestman Guest

i have had cfs3 for a while they still host games for two and three (these are tho ones i have because they don't host one) you can play @

and @

http://www.GameRanger.com/

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...