TTT has left the building

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Well its time for old

to go and recharge the batteries in his old knees and get some much needed R + R
Im off to the sunny (I hope)Algarve in Portugal for a week of........well you know 🍻

Flying from Bristol which is about 1hrs drive(could not get a flight from Cardiff Evil or Very Mad which is only about 30mins away)to Faro
The flight normally takes just over 2hrs 😉

Will give you any details on flights etc when I get back

Now then,how the hell am I going to get this pc tower and 19" monitor in the case without her seeing?

Whistle

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Barge First Officer

Lol hope you have/had a good time - dont know when you'll be reading this!

Pro Member First Officer
twistedsucker First Officer

All i can say is good luck 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Punk Have a great time!

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

Have a nice stay in Algarve! I don't know the weather there, but in Lisbon the weather is all cloudy. Right now, the weather is cloudy but I can see the sun.

Anyway, that's in Lisbon. I don't know in Algarve.

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Have a good flight and a good time TTT.

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

Have a great one TTT... let us know what bird you were flying in, when you get back. 😉

Pro Member Trainee
COLINR Trainee

Enjoy and don't worry the guys up front probably know what they are doing, maybe some of them are members of Fly Away Surprised

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...