download aircraft into Flt sim 2004

Pro Member Trainee
taildragger2004 Trainee

Can anyone explain how after we download other aircraft into 2004, get the aircraft come up on the screen. I have placed all the files into their place but was unable to get it to work.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

What was the aircraft?

Pro Member Trainee
taildragger2004 Trainee

The aircraft I wanted to work with was a B-747 classic. (100,200,300)
Unzipped and placed files in the appropriate folders and still it wouldn't work.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Hi again
I dont know actual craft you have got.......it just might not be compatable with Fs9(did/do you get any error msgs)

In all the ways that you can add files to any Fs prog, the one I found to work best was to drag and drop the file into the aircraft folder.(ie after opening the d/load check you dont have an extra file(ie b747 open that and then find b747-400)the use two screens, one the Fs prog/ aircraft folder and the other the new file)

Let us know how you get on

Tom

Pro Member Trainee
taildragger2004 Trainee

Still no luck and have tried different options. Will let you know.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...