La Palma

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

This scenery has been posted before,but just a reminder for it ➡

CanarySim from Avsim ➡

la_palma_2005_v1.0_final.zip

The reason I bring it up again is tonight I thought I would have a little run down to La Palma in a A321 and using real weather I was told to land via R/W19(normally you use R/W01,nice easy flight in)

Well I had to go-around to take stock of that approach Unsure

The approach to R/W01 blocked by a mountian,so you have to come in from nearly a 90* angle at just under 2000ft

Well worth a try,and run the replay after and have a look out of the right hand window(even better with a wing view 👍 )

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Sounds interesting 😳

Downloading it now 😉

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

ITS FREE!!! I am going to d/load it right away 😀 thanks TTT 😀

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

I can't believe some of you out there have never heard of that scenery.It's the best.

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Howdy! i cant get Canarias Project 2006 scenery too install into my FS2004, i keep getting these errors (invalid filename or directory(the system cannot find the file specified)(access denied)(cannot create file G:\Progeam files\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator|CANARYSIM\data\last_layer.dat! What is the fix so i can install the Canarias Project 2006?

Iam using Window 7 Home Premium 64-bit

My FS2004 is installed on another desktop 2TB HD my main OS is a SSD 250gb with fresh Windows 7 install...Thank you....[/img]

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...